Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Home again

It's so good to be here!

I am completely overwhelmed by and grateful for all the love and support that so many people are sending us. I don't even know how to say thank you.

So far, I seem to be handling the first treatment quite well. I am VERY tired and kind of weak, but that's all. Now we pray that the medicine will work.

We do have so many people that we need to communicate with, but that might be slow in coming. If I'm lying down, I fall asleep, and staying upright can be a little challenging. So, thank you for your patience.

And, again, thank you to everyone!!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Awww dear Phyllis, I’m so glad you’re home. You just rest & let your body heal. That’s what we want you to do 😉

Mom said...

We echo Joy's comment and continue to love and to pray for you from afar.

Baba Julie said...

So happy you are home! Take care of yourself and let the medicine "do its thing"! We are praying, praying, praying!! Love you all!!

Mrs. Langer said...

To know that you are back at home and getting rest is all the thanks that Mr. Langer and I need. :)

Lindy Johnson said...

Glad you’re home and responding well. Rest and let others tend to you. Thanks for the updates.