Friday, October 11, 2019

Papa picture

The art school posted photos from Bogdan's class of the kids' portraits of their fathers. They also sent out a few photos of the works in process over the past few lessons. Oh, and there was one of Asya, too.





It's one week since Keytruda for me, and I'm doing well. No side effects, except that I want a nap every day, and I'm usually ready for bed by 8:00. I'm going to buy tickets for the next trip now. And--this is the fun part--it's for the day my parents arrive for a visit, so they'll be here when I get home afterward.

2 comments:

Mom said...

When I saw the art school posting on FB, I was delighted by the photograph of Bogdan with his portrait of Will, but was unable to comment there. Please let him know how impressed I am with his work.

It gives us joy to see each of your children progressing in their areas of interest and ability...and we are so very thankful you are doing well after your treatment. Much love to each of you!



Baba Julie said...

Phyllis we, too, are overjoyed that you are doing well after the treatment. We are praying for this and that the next treatment goes well, too! And, of course, for your complete healing!

Bogdan's portrait of his Papa is AMAZING!! He definitely has your genes! (: Each child has so many gifts and talents and we know that you have enhanced, encouraged and nurtured those gifts along and are continuing to do so!

Oh! And, we are so happy that your parents are soon to be there!! Praying for safe travels for them and a wonderful visit for each of you! We love you all!!