Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Balcony gardens (and photo stalkers)

(This is a scheduled post, so that you won't miss us too much while we're at our dacha.)


This is dedicated to my sister-in-law and her beautiful balcony. The photo above is the back side of our building. Our balcony is barely visible, the further half right over the arch. The one in the center of the photo makes me smile every time I walk by. It's pretty--too bad I you can't see all the flowers from this angle!--and it just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Also, this blog post made me laugh. (I don't know the author or anything; I just happened to see it on the city site. If you need "translation," here it is, run through Google translator.) First, foreigners are not the only ones who think their neighbors are doing weird things and want to document what they see. Second, I can see this "grave" outside our window. Hmm. I should take another photo, because the flowers around it are just lovely right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, I couldn't figure out why all of these people from unusual location were showing up on my blog- specifically on the balcony garden entry. And then the thought occurred to me to check your blog. =-)