Monday, September 13, 2010

Foggy brain

holy experience


Hmm. Thanksgiving can definitely "lift the clouds," can it "clear the fog," too? I feel tired and brainless right now. I sat down to give thanks, and I can't seem to type coherently. Let's see how this goes....

397. A slow, quiet day
398. Homeschooling
399. Children playing together (They're supposedly traveling to Germany right now, but Asya says that she put Germany in her pocket....)
400. A nice, warm little cat who has spontaneously become very snuggly
401. Good instant coffee
402. A free evening for Will
403. A comfy place to sleep (It's calling my name.)

Well, I'm not sure I can list (had to look that word up in the dictionary, could only think of перечислять) without a brain, but I can still be thankful. I'll just be like in the old NTM aviation video where the pilot is escaping from the guerrillas, and with every step he says, "Thank you, Lord."

2 comments:

Baba Julie said...

Well, Foggy Brain or not, you do such a nice job of keeping us up with what's going on! It was so nice to see the picture of Jaan's birthday. We are sorry we weren't there and hope it was a WONDERFUL day!! Please give him a big hug and kiss and greeting from Baba Julie and Granddaddy! Love to all!

Anonymous said...

I understand the exhaustion! In addition to our preschool activities, and work, my migraines have come back with a vengence. Ugh. I know I have been awful at writing to you, but I think of you almost daily. Caiden wants her hair french braided in two nearly every day, so I use that time to pray for you. Oh the memories of braiding. =)

Love to you all!!!!
Shae