Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Miscellaneous



  • I have really been enjoying the beautiful photos from the hike Jaan went on, like the one above and these. This video shows a little more of what it was really like, though.
  • Asya had her flute exam today and did great. At first they said she wouldn't have to take it, since she had missed time with her broken arm and done so well in contests and concerts before that, but at the last minute they changed their minds, and she had to go.
  • Bogdan and Asya both had friends come over to play today.
  • Raia finished a beautiful painting; I'll show it to you tomorrow.
  • I got my stitches taken out, and that didn't even hurt. I was very afraid, because when I went on Monday for that, it was too early, but they did a very painful wound cleaning. Today was much better.
  • They keep writing to us from Kyiv that they're working on the biopsies, but no answers yet.
  • Will did my shot tonight, and he did a good job, so I guess he'll be taking over for the nurses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Will giving shots! (: I'm glad he's being a good nurse. And, it is encouraging that they are sending messages that they are working on the biopsies. That's good to hear! Jaan's hiking looks a lot more intense than I was thinking!! Those guys look like they were freezing! But, they did it and there can be pride of accomplishment!! Good for him!! (And, happy I wasn't doing it!! (: ) Praying for each of you and lots of love, Julie/Mom/Baba

Mom said...

Three cheers for Nurse Will! Also I'm very thankful that today's procedure was less painful. We keep praying for you and loving each of you dearly.

Lindy Johnson said...

Love that beautiful, peaceful picture. Glad you are in such good hands with Nurse Will! Sending our love.

Anonymous said...

Very proud of Will! We joke that neither one of us could do that for the other because there would be no one to revive us. Love and Hugs to you all, Aunt Mary Dru