Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Travel plans

Yesterday we had a nice full day of visitors and lots of playtime going on all around us. By the time the clinic called to work out scheduling, it was late, and by the time we finished working on arrangements, it was later, so I went to bed instead of updating you all.

My first appointment in Kyiv is on Thursday. Will got us first class train tickets for overnight Wednesday-Thursday. We haven't been able to do an MRI here, so we'll do that first when we get there. Then we'll see the doctors. They should have test results by then and should be able to work out and start on a detailed treatment plan. We'll spend the night in Kyiv. Friday can be a rest day for me, or if I need to do anything more at the clinic, that's possible, too. Then we want to come back overnight that night, but there weren't any tickets available yet.

Prayer requests:

  • for the travel. This could be quite difficult for me; pray that it won't be!
  • for the doctors and everything at the clinic.
  • for our children at home while we're gone.

7 comments:

Joy said...

We’ll be praying everyday for all your requests, dear Phyllis. We send our love to each of you. Joy

Mom said...

Thank you for the update. We continue to pray--as we know people around the world are doing, and now we can be especially focused in our prayer. We love you dearly.

Anonymous said...

We are praying and will continue to do so. We are so glad to hear that you are able to get in to see them this week. We will certainly be praying for the travel and that you can be comfortable, going there and back home. We love you, Julie and Bernie

Mrs. Langer said...

We will be praying for everything and for all. Love, Mr. and Mrs. Langer

Candie said...

I'm praying too. I'm glad you're updating us. It's always nice to hear your voice. 🤗. Candie

Alys West said...

Love you dear friend. Continually praying for all of you. If I can help out with the kids in anyway, please leave them my number, Maxim's number too. We'll be available.

Joy said...

I see you’re 7 hrs behind me & so you’ll be up soon for your Friday. As I’m mopping my floors, God reminded me to pray again for your prayer requests. I’m doing that now & asking God to make it possible for you to buy tickets so you can ride home tonight and be with your sweet children when they get up for their Saturday. X