Friday, January 28, 2022

Update

Yes, Raia has covid. I'm pretty sure that I do, too. I had a miserable 24 hours, with fever and the worst headache I've ever experienced, but I'm back to feeling human now. I'm a sick human, but not like yesterday! I'll go for a test today or tomorrow. 

We're a little stuck, because today is the day I am supposed to go for fingerprinting, photos, and signing for my residency renewal. The timing is always tight. They don't accept documents early, and then everything has to be done right at the deadline. Will's going to call and see if they have a covid extension or some other kind of exception, or if they actually want me to come in sick?

Ukraine has been hitting "anti-records" the past few days.

 

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am so sorry. Many prayers and much love.

Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you! Love to each of you! Julie