Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy Birthday to Dad!


The birthday present
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

I know this is really late, but it's going to be even later before it finds its way to Florida. I've been wanting to make this since the beginning of August, but with Will being gone and all the other busyness, I never got around to it. Now it's finally done, but I'm going to hold on to it until Will's parents can take it back. So, here's your birthday present, Dad. It should get to you by November, only a few months late. For now, enjoy the picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey--

It is magnificent--more gorgeous than I ever could have imagined--and I know he will be touched by the beauty of the butterfly and by your love in framing it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

With much love--Mom