Friday, December 15, 2006

Building on the Rock


. . . or on the sand?
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

Now we'll do
"December 15 - Flowers are pretty, aren't they? Jesus used flowers to teach us a reassuring lesson. Read: Matthew 6:28-34."

I forgot to tell about Raia's new word: какао (hot chocolate). The day before yesterday, Jaan was trying to convince me that he needed hot chocolate, he finished his argument with, "Видишь, даже Ляля хочет какао. Да, Ляля?" ("See, even Baby wants hot chocolate. Right, Baby?") She nodded her head vigorously, which I would have expected, but then she shocked both of us by saying "КАКАО!" loud and clear. Now whenever she wants a drink she says какао (but she'll happily accept water).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I envy Phyllis for having a MIL like babajulie. My MIL always conveniently takes pics that do not include me. :( Oh well. I am loving the pics and stories of advent.

Laura :)

Anonymous said...

heehee! No, I don't think I'm the one you know, although I am in NC. Winston area.

Laura :)