Sunday, December 10, 2006

Houses, soap and a painting


A house!
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

For tonight:
"December 10 - It's soap. Do you like to wash? Washing turned out to be a happy time for a man who met Jesus. Read: John 9:1-7."

Also, I finished another bird painting yesterday. I was looking out our windows and at this picture while I painted. You can compare and let me know what you think. I'm not completely satisfied, so I'm very open to tips, suggestions, and constructive criticism.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey....You have beautifully and clearly captured the bird photographed. Looking at the painting alone, I thought perhaps the tail was too short; but looking at the photograph, I see you have painted him just as he is. My commendations and love....

Mrs said...

Amazing! I love how the red makes him look like a blushing country gentleman. :-) I love it!

You know, I've been hounding your mother for years to take a break from composition and teach an art class. . . here's to praying the walls will crumble!

Phyllis said...

Yes, watercolors. Jaan shares the Crayola set you sent, Baba Julie. :-)